Apostille Legalisation Service

Your marriage in Denmark will be legal and recognized worldwide. If you would like to use your marriage certificate for administration in foreign offices, this usually requires the document to be legalized. Not all places that need this, but we would advise you to contact your local office or authority to get more information.

To learn more about the Apostille Convention http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostille_Convention, you can read more about it on Wikipedia.

We work closely with the Danish authority, where we would like to legalize your document. We advise using our Apostille service.

What included in the Apostille legalization service?

  • Legal administration fees
  • Shipping fee where the document sent to your place of residence

How many certificates do I get legalized?

You usually get two marriage certificates right after your ceremony at the Copenhagen Town Hall. Our fee is for the legalization of two documents sent by e-mail to your place of residence.

How can I legalize my Danish wedding certificate from abroad?

If you have previously get married in Denmark and you need your certificate legalized, we can legalize your certificate when we receive it. We will then ship it back to you with UPS service.